Hot New Products

SAVE $33.5 - Avatar - The Last Airbender: The Complete Book 3 Collection $46.49

SAVE $33.5 - Avatar - The Last Airbender: The Complete Book 3 Collection $46.49

SAVE $33.5 - Avatar - The Last Airbender: The Complete Book 3 Collection $46.49Price: $79.99 $46.49 You save: $33.5

Movie DVD

Shop Now »»

Permalink: dealnay.com/10209

Last updated: August 9, 2009, 2:40 am

Avatar - The Last Airbender: The Complete Book 3 Collection Cusomter reviews:

Average Rating: 4.5 Total Reviews: 100

(K. Larson, 2009-09-23) Very good children cartoon series. I enjoyed watching it with my 6 year old son. Nice messages about life in this series.

(L. Dastrup, 2009-09-10) Simply awesome! I enjoyed the 3rd season of all the Avatars the most, largely because of the apex of the maturing story. But that aside they are all amazing stories that have you gripped into them all the way through. They keep you wanting more at the end of every episode. I could not stop watching after an episode ended and spent a lot of late nights laughing, trying not to cry, and amazed by the artistry, the imagination, and the gripping story line. To top it all off, the martial arts are animated to perfection. I don't practice Kung fu by any means but you can sure tell the writers did their homework. It also covers some of the most important high points of human life; Honor, respect, bravery, and loyalty. If you enjoy action, comedy, and animated shows, don't miss this! In fact, don't miss it whether your a fan or not. After this, you will be. Side note: The series inspired M Night to produce, direct, and write a three part movie series. High hopes that he can do as good as the cartoon!

(Marina Ginos, 2009-08-22) We saw some of the shows on TV and decided to buy it on DVD. We like the add-on explanations of how the moves are derived from ancient forms of Asian martial arts. It's nice to see all the shows in order and see the full story.

(Bob G. Childs, 2009-08-17) When I first saw Avatar: The Last Airbender, I was skeptical, to say the least. I didn't think Nickelodeon could make a story that would hold the attention of an adult, but I was pleased to find how wrong I was. Sure there are the requisite silliness seemingly required in cartoons, but there's also a good story with characters you end up caring about.

(K. Robinson, 2009-08-16) I'm a 33 year old mother of three boys who got me hooked on this series! I just finished watching the last DVD in book three and for a children's cartoon wanted to express how pleased I was with the message of this show, and how enjoyable it was for me even as an adult to view. The Avatar's message of violence only in self defense and defense of others, but never taking a life I found an appropriate one, but another message of listening to yourself and searching within for answers, respecting wise counsel, forgiveness, loyalty, friendship, and love. These were all messages that came across is this series. I hated the Yugi Oh series and so many of the shows my boys enjoyed watching, however for the first time in a long time I actually found some value in a kids animated cartoon. I highly recommend this entire series!

Shop Now: SAVE $33.5 - Avatar - The Last Airbender: The Complete Book 3 Collection $46.49

Amazon Movie & TV Show Preview