Hot New Products

The Boondock Saints

The Boondock Saints

The Boondock Saints

Explore the harrowing world of The Boondock Saints as never before in this Unrated Special Edition! Digitally remastered for extraordinary picture quality and exploding in 5.1 EX Dolby Surround Sound, this definitive two-disc edition of the cult phenomeno

Shop Now »»

Permalink: dealnay.com/125355

Last updated: October 27, 2009, 2:41 am

The Boondock Saints Cusomter reviews:

Average Rating: 4.5 Total Reviews: 649

(B. Lord, 2009-10-12) Item shipped fast & was received as described. Smooth transaction, would buy from you again. Brian

(Kimo, 2009-10-07) I usually like films that Willem Dafoe stars in. However, this one is a BIG exception. In retrospect, I should have looked closer at the names of the supporting actors. If I had, I would have seen Ron Jeremy's name.., that would have given me the perfect clue as to the sleeze bag, low rent quality of this movie (I felt like I needed to take a shower after watching this). Willem, if you happen to read this, please go back to performing roles like you did in "Clear & Present Danger" and "Platoon" versus pieces of low-rent junk like "Boondock Saints."

(Scott A. Hawkins, 2009-09-20) I thought it was an especially good movie. The characters rooted out evil by the very means the evil used to exist and progress. I have no idea why this film was banned in the states.

(Jen, 2009-09-16) This is one of the best movies with vigilantes, mafia, irish, and major action. Lots of violence and language. This is a favorite of mine and a must see and if you must see it the Unrated Special Edition rocks. A whole new level of acting for Willem Dafoe as well.

(David Mcclain, 2009-09-12) Great action flick, this was a "Blind buy" for me and I was very satisfied.

Shop Now: The Boondock Saints

Amazon Movie & TV Show Preview