Hot New Products

The Great Global Warming Swindle (DVD) $19.99

The Great Global Warming Swindle (DVD) $19.99

The Great Global Warming Swindle (DVD) $19.99

Shop Now »»

Permalink: dealnay.com/47236

Last updated: September 1, 2009, 5:20 am

The Great Global Warming Swindle (DVD) Cusomter reviews:

Average Rating: 4.5 Total Reviews: 34

(Karl E. Baxter, 2009-10-04) Everyone should watch this video. The scientist explain why the carbon tax is a scam! Al Gore is scamming the world! We can conserve to save our resources. But, carbon dioxide has nothing to do with global warming! Great movie!

(Jacey, 2009-09-18) I use this film in conjunction with An Inconvenient Truth to show my students both sides of a debate. Putting the fact that I don't support the claims of this documentary, this is just not as well produced as An Inconvenient Truth, so it is difficult to take it as seriously.

(Linda O, 2009-09-03) Look, I'm not a scientist but I do have some knowledge of history. Whenever someone engages me in a conversation about global warming I ask the following questions: Was it warmer or cooler when the dinosaurs roamed the earth? (correct answer: warmer) Was it warmer or cooler during the Middle Ages? (correct answer: warmer) What was the prevailing weather condition in the year that Washington crossed the Delaware? (correct answer: we were in the middle of The Little Ice Age). Do I believe in climate change? (yes) Do I think humans are responsible for it?(no). If we are, why is the planet Mars experiencing the same climate change as Earth? Seems to me I had an entire section in 5th grade science (in the 60's) opining about the impact of sun spots and solar wind on the climate of the earth. My point is: this film is a push back from the scientific community that identifies the "global warming" contingent as a political and indeed pseudo religious movement. The premise is pretty interesting. I am already a convert but the data is pretty compelling - take a risk.

(Michael Kerjman, 2009-08-12) I am really surprised that my 1994 publication "The X-Challenge" and works following have factually been testified by a constellation of international scientists from around a globe just recently. Please, trust me, I have never ever heard of these professionals prior watching an interesting educating doco embedded the climate change issues realistically and truthfully.

(W. Zipperer, 2009-08-06) The DVD is very professionally produced and informs one in layman's language about the current state of knowledge concerning Climate Change. It is a devastating rebuttal to the IPPC and other climate alarmist's misrepresentations and manipulation of the media and public. It also sheds light on the agenda of some of the environmentalist plans for market capitalism. The bonus features are also quite worthwhile. Especially the final lecture, although technical, it brings together the scientific basis for the skeptics emphasis on the sun as the primary driver of our climate. The interviews with leading scientists from around the world gives one a taste of the disagreement among the scientific community and emphasizes the AL Gore lie the there is no debate. Get this and share it with as many people as possible!

Shop Now: The Great Global Warming Swindle (DVD) $19.99

Amazon Movie & TV Show Preview