Hot New Products

1941 (Collector's Edition) $9.99

1941 (Collector's Edition) $9.99

1941 (Collector's Edition) $9.99

Contains: restored footage not included in original theatrical release and original documentary on the making of 1941 steven spielbergs home movies and behind-the-scenes footage theatrical trailers outtakes and storyboards and production notes. Studio: Uni Dist Corp. (mca) Release Date: 08/01/2006 Starring: Dan Aykroyd John Belushi Run time: 148 minutes Rating: Nr

Shop Now »»

Permalink: dealnay.com/118453

Last updated: October 22, 2009, 2:50 am

1941 (Collector's Edition) Cusomter reviews:

Average Rating: 3.5 Total Reviews: 135

(Christopher J. Caldwell, 2009-10-08) I have been looking for this movie for some time now. Amazon made my purchase affordable, quick and easy. Recieved my product faster than anticipated.

(Daniel R. Van Ness, 2009-09-24) What can you say about this movie that hasn't been said? This movie is pure comedy from start to finish. The all star cast is probably one of the greatest generations of comedic actors which we will ever see on film. If you haven't seen this spoof on America's reaction to Pearl Harbor and entering WWII, don't pass it up - it will have you rolling from the opening scene to the credits.

(Brian H. Ludlow, 2009-07-14) The seller shipped quickly and delivered as product as promised. I have used the seller again.

(D. Cole, 2009-04-26) I personally think the original version is better. I saw the movie when I was young and was very upset with the new footage. I my opinion there was a reason the movie was cut. It was too much and the characters were rightly shown in the theatrical version. This is a great movie with an impressive all-star cast. The characters were strong enough to stand alone without any stephen king style over explanation. If anyone knows if the original exists then please let me know.

(William Daniel, 2009-04-19) I actually bought this movie as a birthday present for my adult son. He said he enjoyed the movie years ago, plus the fact that some of the delete scenes cut from the original movie were restored. I have yet to watch the movie myself(I saw it years ago),but I will watch it when I have time in the future. Thank you!

Shop Now: 1941 (Collector's Edition) $9.99

Amazon Movie & TV Show Preview