Hot New Products

SAVE $12 - The Hangover (Unrated Two-Disc Special Edition) $22.99

SAVE $12 - The Hangover (Unrated Two-Disc Special Edition) $22.99

SAVE $12 - The Hangover (Unrated Two-Disc Special Edition) $22.99Price: $34.99 Now: $22.99 You save: $12

If you like your humor broadside up, hold the subtlety, you'll want to nurse this Hangover with your best buds. The ensemble cast meshes perfectly--it's like a super-R-rated episode of Friends: silly, slapstick, and completely in the viewer's face. When four pals go to Vegas to celebrate the imminent nuptials of one of them, they partake in a rooftop toast to "a night we'll never forget." But they're in for a big surprise: their celebration drinks were laced with date-rape drugs, so when they awake in their hotel room 12 hours later, not only are they hung over, but they can't remember what they did all night long. Oh, and they're missing the groom-to-be. The film is so cheerfully raunchy, so fiercely crude, that the humor becomes as intoxicating as the mind-altering substances. The standout in the ensemble is Zach Galifianakis, who is alternately creepy and hilarious. Ed Helm (The Office), in addition to his memory, loses a tooth in uncomfortably realistic fashion, and Bradley Cooper (He's Just Not That into You) has deadpan comic timing that whips along at the speed of light. "Ma'am, you have an incredible rack," he blares to a pedestrian from the squad car the guys have "borrowed." "I should have been a [bleeping] cop," he tells himself approvingly. Director Todd Phillips brings back his deft handling of the actors and the dude humor that worked so well in Old School, as well as the unctuous Dan Finnerty, memorable as a lounge/wedding singer in both films. But it's the nonstop volley of jokes--most cheerily politically incorrect--that grabs the audience and thrashes it around the hotel room. Just watch out for the tiger in the bathroom. --A.T. Hurley

Shop Now »»

Permalink: dealnay.com/119652

Last updated: October 22, 2009, 10:15 pm

The Hangover (Unrated Two-Disc Special Edition) Cusomter reviews:

Average Rating: 4.5 Total Reviews: 66

(Ms. Nuhfer, 2009-10-23) The movie, Hangover, is the best comedy movie I saw in the year 2009. It was just as good as Superbad in 2008. If you like crazy/funny movies, this one is for you. This movie is about four guys going to Las Vegas for a bachelor party. They go out that night and don't remember a thing the next morning. When they get situated, they cannot find their friend Doug. They go out in the city in search for him. They go through some awesome and crazy things while looking for their friend. One thing is that they stole a police car that night from these dumb cops. The cops find them and arrest them. In order to get out of jail, they make a deal with the cops to use their stun guns on them for a demonstration with kids. There are many other laughable things that they do. One reason to see this movie is because it is a non-stop laughing movie. I didn't stop laughing, especially during Allen's wolf pack speech and the tiger in the bathroom, which was hilarious. Another reason, if you liked Superbad, Role Models, etc., the Hangover is similar comedy. You will love this movie. A final reason is the characters make it seem like it could actually happen. I watched this movie with my friends and it was outrageously funny. This would make anyone laugh if they have a sense of humor. Watch or buy this movie because it is the best comedy of 2009

(A. Gift For You, 2009-10-22) "Carlos, not at the table". I'm sorry, but the lines that came out of this movie, from Zach specifically, are nothing short of epic. Immediately after seeing this movie, I went online to Amazon and requested an email notifying me when The Hangover would be released on DVD. So, here I am, sitting on my couch, running late for work, ordering a copy of The Hangover. I feel as though my priorities are in proper order.

(Oblivionwarrior, 2009-10-19) It was funny but not as funny as people have made it out to be. I love Out Cold and The Office and it had funny parts, but to me Old School was still funnier. It doesnt hold a candle to classics like Three Amigos, Caddyshack or Spies Like Us. Its funny though.

(sweet_as_sugar, 2009-10-18) OK, I went to see this movie a few weeks ago when my school was showing it in our local theater. I wasn't sure if I would like it or not, but I ended up loving the movie. You'll laugh the entire time you watch this movie. I went to see this movie when I was really stressed out about classes and forgot all about my stress while watching this movie. It's my new favorite movie and I can't wait until they release the sequel.

(Dinesh G. Dhesabandu, 2009-10-16) My review title says it all. For those who havent seen it, WATCH IT!! Its a stomach-crampingly funny movie!

Shop Now: SAVE $12 - The Hangover (Unrated Two-Disc Special Edition) $22.99

Amazon Movie & TV Show Preview