Hot New Products

The Trumpet of the Swan $9.95

The Trumpet of the Swan $9.95

The Trumpet of the Swan $9.95

IT'S A HIGH-FLYING ADVENTURE WHEN LOUIE, A MUTE TRUMPETER SWAN IS GIVENT HE GIFT OF A TRUMPET, AND FINDS HIS VOICE.

Shop Now »»

Permalink: dealnay.com/115843

Last updated: October 20, 2009, 2:15 pm

The Trumpet of the Swan Cusomter reviews:

Average Rating: 4.0 Total Reviews: 25

(Sheryl Kelly Howieson, 2009-06-03) This movie is a great movie because it is cute, informative and definitely promulgates integrity, honesty in a way that helps folks of all ages to want to teach these values and principles. Great fir today's youth as well as us adults.

(LADYBUGGS, 2008-07-24) I think this was a very cute movie. My granddaughter read the book 6 months ago and loved it. She just tuned 9 this month and I gave her the movie. She loved it just as much as the book. I was not looking for a great movie but was very happy with it. It was fun for my granddaughter to tell me the parts that were not just like the book. I was able to explain to her that most of the time, movies are not just like the books they are made about. I was also able to use this moment to tell her that it is always best to read a story because a book can explain more in words than an movie can show on the screen. It was a nice way for me to push the point about how good reading is for her.

(C. Yu, 2008-06-24) This is ASBOUTLUTLY HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 THE SINGING IS SO CHEESY, THE CHARACTERS ARE LAME,THE MUSIC MAKES ME BARF AND I DO NOT KNOW HOW I SURIVED WATCHING IT!!!! Save YOURSELF!!! IT's A WASte OF MONEY AND TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

(Pam Elsayed, 2008-03-25) I recommend this but changing from subtitles of spanish to English and vice versa was a chore ; that needs fixed.

(Jennifer M. Ouellette, 2008-02-19) My 4 yo daughter absolutely loves this movie. We have rented it three times in a row from the library and will finally being getting a copy of it for ourselves. She loves Serena and Louie and feels compassion for Louie not having his voice. She too can watch this movie every day (and has almost consecutively for the last three weeks). I have seen it a few times myself and it is so simple and fun it doesn't get boring like some of the "Princess" movies do after watching them more than a couple of times. Great movie!!

Shop Now: The Trumpet of the Swan $9.95

Amazon Movie & TV Show Preview