Hot New Products

SAVE $9.99 - The Haunted Airman $14.99

SAVE $9.99 - The Haunted Airman $14.99

SAVE $9.99 - The Haunted Airman $14.99Price: $24.98 Now: $14.99 You save: $9.99

Flight Lieutenant Jugg (Twilight's Robert Pattinson), confined to a wheelchair after being wounded in action, arrives at a remote mansion in Wales to recuperate. Suffering from terrible nightmares and visions, he suspects the methods of his psychiatrist, Dr. Hal Burns (Julian Sands). His beautiful aunt, Julia (Rachael Stirling) seems to be the only person he can trust â€" until circumstances make him doubt even her intentions. Based on the novel “The Haunting of Toby Jugg” by Dennis Wheatley.

Shop Now »»

Permalink: dealnay.com/21761

Last updated: October 18, 2009, 10:21 pm

The Haunted Airman Cusomter reviews:

Average Rating: 3.0 Total Reviews: 18

(Sara Crispi, 2009-10-18) OMG!! I've wanted to see this movie for a while. Found out it was a BBC TV movie & was thrilled when Amazon.com offered same. Rob is unbelievably talented. Very complex character to portray. So young when he filmed this movie & yet so insightful. I got a bit confused @ times w/ Toby Jugg's hallucinations & his reality. Was chilled to the bone @ the end.

(E. Clark, 2009-10-17) In my opinion this was an awful movie. It was just very boring and not much happened. I was so disappointed. Rob did do an amazing job at playing the character, he is an amazing actor.

(Ellen R. Muggle, 2009-10-16) I bought this to see Pattinson in a different sort of film. I read the book first, always do and except for the odd ending it is a good screen version of the original. Can't wait to get Little Ashes and see what he does there.

(O. Hassanain, 2009-10-16) the movie is short, boring and confusing. Robert Pattinson did well but the story mediocre to say the least and the movie was DULL and BORING

(K. Shiveley, 2009-10-15) I thought that I would give this movie a shot because it had Rob Pattinson in it and I knew he was a good actor. However, even he couldn't make this movie work. It was dark, confusing and seemed like all they were promoting was smoking. I think he did the best with what he had to work with but I'm glad I Red Box Rented this movie instead of wasting $15 on it.

Shop Now: SAVE $9.99 - The Haunted Airman $14.99

Amazon Movie & TV Show Preview