Hot New Products

SAVE $2.99 - Sahara (Widescreen Edition) $9.99

SAVE $2.99 - Sahara (Widescreen Edition) $9.99

SAVE $2.99 - Sahara (Widescreen Edition) $9.99Price: $12.98 Now: $9.99 You save: $2.99

In the scorching desert dirk pitt uncovers the truth behind his lifelong quest - the fate of a civil war ironclad. Now amidst the blazing shifting sands of the sahara dirk pitt will make a desperate stand - in a battle the world cannot afford to lose! Studio: Paramount Home Video Release Date: 08/21/2007 Starring: Matthew Mcconaughey Steve Zahn Rating: Pg13

Shop Now »»

Permalink: dealnay.com/113166

Last updated: October 18, 2009, 5:50 pm

Sahara (Widescreen Edition) Cusomter reviews:

Average Rating: 3.5 Total Reviews: 249

(Marie Ashton, 2009-09-30) Sahara is the right mix of adventure, intrigue and history, rolled into one. This film never has a dull moment and characters you will love.

(Kathleen K. Ryan, 2009-09-12) This movie is one of my favorites. I had loaned it out to someone and obviously it was one of their favorites also, since they never returned it. As usual was able to find it on Amazon.

(Robyn Carter, 2009-07-20) I like previous reviewers have not read the book. I can not comment on that perspective, but for me I really enjoyed this movie. I missed it at the box office but caught it when on cable. There are some unbelievable parts just like the bond movies but thats what makes it so much fun. I loved the characters, the music, and the story. I am sorry this didn't do well enough for them to make more films. I would recommend it to most everyone. Robyn Carter Lexington, KY

(Robert Buchanan, 2009-07-13) Great film. This adaptation of Clive Cusslers book SAHARA made the story come alive. Just the right mixture of action and suspense to keep you riveted to the screen. The performances of Matthew McConaughey, Steve Zahn, and William H. Macy were outstanding. I only hope that these guys get together and make many more of these movies. Clive... You are the best! Keep cranking them out buddy. As long as you write them, I'll buy and read them.

(apoem, 2009-06-14) I absolutely love Clive Cussler novels. I love that Dirk Pitt runs around saving everyone in the world, getting out of tight spots with only a screwdriver and always gets the woman. It sounds very James Bondish or MacGiverish when described this way. In realty Dirk is a combo of the two- sexy, drives nice cars when he can, takes care of the woman around him and yet able to get out of tight spots with nothing but his wits and a few odds and ends. This movie lived up to my expectations of great fun. Others have reviewed and covered the plot far more deeply than I can. Needless to say, the hero saved the day, saved the girl, saved the world and saved his best friend. He got a cool car out of the deal and a kiss from the girl and had fun doing it. This movie has moments that made me laugh. It was a fun movie. Enjoy. Worth the money.

Shop Now: SAVE $2.99 - Sahara (Widescreen Edition) $9.99

Amazon Movie & TV Show Preview