Hot New Products

SAVE $10.99 - The Haunted Airman $13.99

SAVE $10.99 - The Haunted Airman $13.99

SAVE $10.99 - The Haunted Airman $13.99Price: $24.98 Now: $13.99 You save: $10.99

Flight Lieutenant Jugg (Twilight's Robert Pattinson), confined to a wheelchair after being wounded in action, arrives at a remote mansion in Wales to recuperate. Suffering from terrible nightmares and visions, he suspects the methods of his psychiatrist, Dr. Hal Burns (Julian Sands). His beautiful aunt, Julia (Rachael Stirling) seems to be the only person he can trust â€" until circumstances make him doubt even her intentions. Based on the novel “The Haunting of Toby Jugg” by Dennis Wheatley.

Shop Now »»

Permalink: dealnay.com/21761

Last updated: October 16, 2009, 8:10 am

The Haunted Airman Cusomter reviews:

Average Rating: 3.0 Total Reviews: 15

(O. Hassanain, 2009-10-16) the movie is short, boring and confusing. Robert Pattinson did well but the story mediocre to say the least and the movie was DULL and BORING

(K. Shiveley, 2009-10-15) I thought that I would give this movie a shot because it had Rob Pattinson in it and I knew he was a good actor. However, even he couldn't make this movie work. It was dark, confusing and seemed like all they were promoting was smoking. I think he did the best with what he had to work with but I'm glad I Red Box Rented this movie instead of wasting $15 on it.

(Sarah, 2009-10-15) I'm sure most people that watch this movie will be watching it to get another glance at Robert Pattinson and I don't blame you. But if you are looking for an entertaining movie, this is not it. It was odd and boring and I had no clue what was happening through the entire thing. I hoped that something would happen in the end to make the time I had spent watching it worth while, but no. Pattinson's acting is very good but the movie is a snore. Do yourself a favor and just watch Twilight again.

(Cypriot, 2009-10-14) While the acting was very good the director keeps building the suspense and then abruptly leads to a very bad ending.

(Jennifer Triplett, 2009-10-14) While I adore Robert Pattinson, and while he delivers in the acting department, the film was slow.... I kept waiting for something...ANYTHING to happen and it was nearly two hours of NOTHING... the relationship Pattinson has with his "aunt" is, unfortunately, the creepiest thing about this film... and if they could give Academy awards for the most cigarettes smoked, Pattinson would win hands down... Was this film underwritten by Marlboro?!? If you are looking for Edward Cullen, look elsewhere.... If you have two hours to kill and want to feel empty, depressed and disappointed, give this turd a whirl.... then again, you may enjoy a root canal more. I rented this disaster from Blockbuster...man, am i glad I didn't fork over real money for it.....

Shop Now: SAVE $10.99 - The Haunted Airman $13.99

Amazon Movie & TV Show Preview