Hot New Products

SAVE $19 - Australia $10.99

SAVE $19 - Australia $10.99

SAVE $19 - Australia $10.99Price: $29.99 Now: $10.99 You save: $19

A romantic action-adventure epci set in australia prior to wwii that centers on an english aristocrat who inherits a large ranch. When english cattle barons plot to take the land she reluctantly joins forces with a rough-hewn cattle drover to proctec the ranch. Studio: Tcfhe Release Date: 03/03/2009 Starring: Hugh Jackman Run time: 165 minutes Rating: Pg13 Director: Baz Luhrmann

Shop Now »»

Permalink: dealnay.com/32415

Last updated: October 17, 2009, 4:35 am

Australia Cusomter reviews:

Average Rating: 3.5 Total Reviews: 301

(Ellison Yu, 2009-10-16) This is such a beautful movie! The sceneries were just breath taking and amazingly beautiful! The movie took me into another world as if I was in the movie! The story was very romantic. Hugh and Nicole so beautiful and sexy! The child actor his acting so touching and so cute! The aboriginal actor(grandfather) what an amazing actor! The music of this movie you will love it! Listen to them closely. Just watch it with an open heart. It will make you cry and very touched.

(Denny German, 2009-10-13) this is the best movie of the world...! im 28 years old and after i saw the movie i couldn't belive it..! tears running n my face, i thought that i didn't cry until tonite oct 12 09 this is the best movie i've ever seen...

(J. Prolo, 2009-10-11) Just finished watching this movie again, and once again was inspired and impressed! I love watching this movie again and again. The story is moving and heartwarming.

(Dolina, 2009-10-06) I suppose I have the disadvantage of having seen too many movies in a moderately long life, which means I could predict every cliched moment of this effort way in advance. Is there any hackneyed plot device that was left out of this overly long and exhausting melodrama? I have always considered Nicole Kidman a competent actress but in this she constantly overacts in a strained attempt to mimic some kind of emotional range. The soundtrack is awful except for the bit of Elgar they steal for the last scene.

(Anne Edwardson, 2009-10-06) I purchased this DVD and I am very dissappointed that I can't play it on any of my four DVD players. I will have to consider carefully buying from America again as I don't want to waste my money buying Region 1 DVD'S and still having to buy them here. This is the first time it has happened and I have been steadily building up my library of DVD'S from Amazon.

Shop Now: SAVE $19 - Australia $10.99

Amazon Movie & TV Show Preview