Hot New Products

SAVE $10.99 - North and South - The Complete Collection $58.99

SAVE $10.99 - North and South - The Complete Collection $58.99

SAVE $10.99 - North and South - The Complete Collection $58.99Price: $69.98 Now: $58.99 You save: $10.99

This Emmy Award-winning powerful adaptation of John Jakes' best-seller tells the story of the turbulent events and emotions that ignited the Civil War. In the tradition of Gone With The Wind, this glorious epic focuses on the lives of two families who are geographically and ideologically placed on opposite sides of the war - The North and The South. The saga follows the families through their changing fortunes at home and the harsh realities of the battlefields until the South surrenders and the families are reunited in friendship. In the final installment, the story of the two families continues through Post-Civil War Reconstruction into pioneer Indian territories.Running Time: 1392 min.Format: DVD MOVIE Genre: DRAMA Rating: NR Age: 012569423121 UPC: 012569423121 Manufacturer No: 4231

Shop Now »»

Permalink: dealnay.com/26448

Last updated: October 14, 2009, 11:21 pm

North and South - The Complete Collection Cusomter reviews:

Average Rating: 4.5 Total Reviews: 263

(David Cohan, 2009-10-08) even though it is an old movie it still should be seen by everyone because it shows what the nation and the people as a nation went through to try to presevre their way of life.

(Karen Riley, 2009-10-04) Was impressed by the quick delivery to Australia. Excellent quality and very enjoyable. Can really recommend.

(JudyV, 2009-09-30) I remember watching this when it first came out on television. I loved it then and I love it now. I haven't watched it in years and years but when Patrick Swayze passed away I just had to watch it again. I am glad I did. How amazing to get so many stars to appear in a mini series. And didn't we all want to be Madeline? Or dream we would find a guy like OM? They do not make television like this anymore. If you are young enough to have not seen this you MUST buy it. I do have to say Book 3 is garbage, not even worth the time to watch. But the original series...Books 1 and 2... are not to be missed. RIP PS!

(Harleymon, 2009-09-25) I have just finish watching this wonderful episode in American History. John Jake's book is transformed to the screen beautifully. I have read the books and the DVD's bring it all to life. I played it through a Blue Ray on a 61" full 1080P HD JVC TV and it was very clear and colourful.I am going to watch it again. I highly recommend this entertaining series. Let the critics have their say This is wonderful entertainment for all.

(R. Aragon, 2009-09-25) I have loved this series since I first saw it on TV years ago and was so excited to buy the collection. I flew through the Book 1 and started on Book 2 thinking ... what's up? I'm missing episodes! HEADS UP! All of the disks are double sided! ;-) Great movie!

Shop Now: SAVE $10.99 - North and South - The Complete Collection $58.99

Amazon Movie & TV Show Preview