Hot New Products

SAVE $6.99 - It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown (Remastered Deluxe Edition) $12.99

SAVE $6.99 - It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown (Remastered Deluxe Edition) $12.99

SAVE $6.99 - It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown (Remastered Deluxe Edition) $12.99Price: $19.98 Now: $12.99 You save: $6.99

IT'S THE GREAT PUMPKIN CHARLIE BROWN (DVD MOVIE)

Shop Now »»

Permalink: dealnay.com/105482

Last updated: October 13, 2009, 8:51 pm

Cusomter reviews of It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown (Remastered Deluxe Edition):

Average Rating: 5.0 Total Reviews: 90

(R. Weidlich, 2009-09-06) I am so thrilled to now have this DVD of Great Pumpkin. I used to watch it every year while growing up and it often set the mood for the fall season. It now feels like fall again. Thank you! Richard

(James W. Cornwell, 2009-06-16) I grew up listening to this on record, before VCR's. I great wave of nostalgia pours over me when I hear Charlie Brown describing Snoopy behind enemy lines as the World War I flying ace. It may be a Halloween special, but my kids request this one year round. An excellent addition to your collection, all of the kids, even the grown up ones will appreciate having this around. The bonus movie I cannot say as I like as well. You're Elected Charlie Brown is filled with constantly angry characters that whine a lot. I won't however mark the item down because to me, I was purchasing It's a Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown, and the other is pure bonus, even if it is not that great of one.

(D. Snow, 2009-01-06) I have always liked the Peanuts Shows and I have everyone I can get. I am always hoping they put more on DVD since they take up less storage space than videos. The only thing I have never like about It's the "Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" is Charlie Brown gets a bag full of rocks. I just wish that had never been put into the show. Other than that it's a good little show and I don't think it will warp a child's mind unless they are already disturbed. In that case I don't think preventing them watching "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" will be the answer.

(S. A. Sims, 2008-11-02) It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown is, for me, one of those great holiday cartoons that I don't want to miss when it's shown on ABC. With the busy schedule that we all have, it's impossible to plan my life around the TV schedule (as I don't have Tivo) so it's good to have these kind of classics in my collection. Everything from the music of Vince Guaraldi to the happiness in Snoopy's laugh this is a great film be you 7 or 70.

(! MR. KNOW IT ALL ;-b, 2008-11-01) Watching these Peanunts holiday specials was a yearly tradition in my house as a kid, but over the years with our busy lives we had grown not to watched them. I watched Zombie's Halloween the theatrical version of his remake of the classic and this was just what the doctor ordered for an after dinner mint! I have the original release and the DVD transfer looks fine, not much in the way of extras, but another Peanuts special 'You're not elected Charlie Brown'. I know that they have released these specials on "new improved" 2 disc set, but I'm a little tired of all this upgrading!..and I find it hard to believe they could fill another disc with extras! It's become a bit ridiculous, so I'll be sticking with the older edition and I'll be enjoying it every year! Incidentally, The theatrical version of Zombie's Halloween is way better than the Unrated version! 3 1/2 stars! I couldn't review it because I did a review on the Unrated version some time ago and Amazon groups them all together! Happy Halloween!

Shop Now: SAVE $6.99 - It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown (Remastered Deluxe Edition) $12.99

Amazon Movie & TV Show Preview